We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Boil the potatoes in salted water for 3 quarters. We cut the lid as in the picture and dig them out a little.
Mix the grated cheese with diced ham, 2 tablespoons sour cream and salt to taste. Fill the potatoes with this composition, put the lid on and put them in the oven until the cheese melts. We put sliced olives instead of eyes and nose, and instead of ears we put slices of salami.
A wonderful lunch or dinner in a frying pan made of simple ingredients!
A hot dish with meat and potatoes for the whole family! It is especially tasty served with fermented cream.
& # 8211 salt and black pepper - to taste
& # 8211 1 tablespoon tomato paste
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Mix the flour with salt, make a hole, add egg and water, mix with a fork, then knead a soft and non-sticky dough.
2. Put the dough in a plastic bag and let it rest for 15 minutes.
3. Mix the minced meat with chopped onion, salt and black pepper to taste.
4. Divide the dough in half and round the pieces.
5. Spread a thin rectangular top, cut it in half, cover with minced meat and roll 2 lengthwise.
6. Glue the edges well and cut the rolls into pieces.
7. Heat the pan with oil, fry the onion cut into small pieces until it becomes translucent, then add the grated carrot, tomato paste, mix and cook a little vegetables together.
8. Pour a little water, spread the potatoes cut into thick slices, then place the pieces of dough with meat.
9. Pour 500 ml of water with a little salt, cover the pan with a lid and cook for 35-40 minutes over medium heat.
If you have not yet tasted this filling and tasty dish, it is the right time to do it!